Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Well on Saturday along with all of the stuff I had to do. Wedding, 4Yos birthday, a anniversary party...I also had to deal with a small catastrophe. I somehow had managed to get ink on my only casual brown top that I own. And as I was trying to get it off the top...it managed to get on Louies paw ans basically ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaked! I got every cleaning supply that I could possibly think of out of my cabinet...NOTHING worked! Finally my ohh sooo wise Amber called to chat (b/c I have ALL the time in the world. lol) and she said that all I had to do was use rubbling alcohol. nuuhhhh uhhhh! At this point I would try anything. Well. . . it worked. For the most part. I gave up on it until today. While drinking my cup of tea this morning I walked around and wrote down my list of to dos.

OUR ROOM
wash white spread
hang/put up clothes
Straighten chair
dust
shelf behind door

Masons room
re-organize toys
hang clothes
sheets

Living Room
straighten couch

Kitchen
dishes
clear counters
garbage
clear hall tree
mop floors
clean fridge
re-organ. pantry

AND GET THE INK OFF THE CARPETS/KITCHEN/BATHROOM FLOORS!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

***********UPDATE***********
I got everything done but clothes and shelf in our room! YAY 4 ME!

To get INK off vinyl linoleum floors...use rubbing alcohol!!!!!!1
Then IF you have any left over use a touch of clorox soft scrub.

To REMOVE ink from CARPETS....HAIRSPRAY and elbow grease!!!!



Related Articles by Categories


1 comments: