Tuesday

Squash Casserole

Do you like squash? Okay so NO? Terri and myself do but Clint and Mason don't. Quick answer? Throw a pound of cheese on it and call it a casserole! :-D

Depending on the size of your family and the amount of left overs that you want.

*grab some squash, (zucchini is optional) and one small onion.
*chop all of those up and throw in a pot of water along with some bullion cubes salt and pepper
*once they are tender drain, and mash them up
*add one can of either cream of mushroom, celery, chicken.....basically one can of something cream'd!!!
*add half a pack of Stuffin Mix. (I like the SAVORY HERB)
*add about a cup of cheese...more or less to taste. (I add more :-D)
*mix all ingredients together. add more salt and pepper....I like to add a little paprika or cayenne
*top with the rest of the stuffing mix and cheese

*Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

YUMMY!!!!

Sorry Andrea this took a whole day to get out of me. Read the post below this to find out Y my brain is mush. Clint was being....strong willed yesterday! I ♥ U!




Related Articles by Categories


2 comments: