Tuesday

So here is what I did today. . . .

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CLInts uncle Kelly!! He is always funny!! Always running a muck and forever talking to strangers!! So when he calls and says that his receptionist will be gone and he needs a fll in I am THERE! SO today I answered 4 business calls!?! (Whew I'm wore out!) I'm NOT adding in all of my personal calls...frooom HIS nephew! Kidding. So I got home and Terri and Mason had FULL coniption fits for their momma!! Nanna (my Gm) came over today and watched the kids while Clint and Papa Doug (his dad) but up a new glass door in the front and back of our house! YAY!! Our back one broke and well we never had a glass door in the front!! Can I say WOO HOOOO!! If you have ever lived in North Carolina you KNOW that we have NO SHORTAGE OF FLIES!!!! Clint comes home ever day and COMPLAINS about a flies in the house. If there is one fly he absolutely freaks out!!!! ::buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzz::

Here I am modeling our NEW front door to Mason!!!

Here is what I did all day. . . .




AND YES I WAS SCREAMING!!! WHILE DRIVING!!! Whoop whoop! I am a DARE DEVIL!!! ;-D

You KNOW you ALL do it!!! DON'T LIE!!! I thought it would be a funny blogger moment! {Look I embarrassed myself just for my blogging friends to laugh!}. . . ya'll better be laughing!!!

SO I have to GET TO BED. . .more tomorrow!?!? K?



Related Articles by Categories


6 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Ok I am laughing out loud you goof, that was cute:)! Thanks!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Oh my gosh, you are CRAZY, girl!!! Kelly Clarkson has nothing on you! :)

    - Your Jealous Ex-lover

  • Wendy said...
     

    You are such a goof ball!!! You crack me right up!! Glad to see you working so dang hard.

  • Anonymous said...
     

    HOLY CRAP! That was hilarious! I love the singing in the car... love it! And yes, I totally do it... just did it yesterday to some old goodies from Bon Jovi!
    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues Girls

  • Drea said...
     

    haha!! i cant remember the last time i sung in the car... seriously.. and i love singing... we need to get the cd player in the altima fixed.. no stations around this town! seriously.. all country and oldies, or rap.. neeeeedddd CDS!

  • Blondie Mandie said...
     

    IM SURPRISED YOU DID NOT WRECK YOUR CAR! DID YOU EVEN LOOK AT THE ROAD ONE TIME? THAT AS TO FUNNY YOU ARE A TRIP!