Sunday

Face Behind the Blog...me a nice person?

I got tagged!! A FEW times!!!!!

Renee
over at When 2 became 3 tagged me to do a Face Behind the Blog post.

Here are the rules:

1st step Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

*click image for a LARGER view*

2nd step Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

mousey
Laura
Renee

3rd step Tag as many others as you like to spread the meme.

I am tagging the following people:

Jane @ mamadoggylove

Janelle @ A little bit of everything

Wendy @ Wesnlani

Jessie @ The Lucas Zoo

Steph @ Adventures in Babywearing

Kelley @ KelleyRees

Deb @ Mom of 3 Girls

Drea @ Fina Drea


4th step If you link back to to me and post a comment; I'll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process. You tag as few or as many people as you want.


*****************************


I've been tagged by Drea for a Middle name Me

Here are the rules:
You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Renee is my middle name :-)


Means "Reborn"


R-- Ramble - I do it ALOT and often get lost in it! (even during one on one conversation)


E - Eat - I eat ALOT!! (I tend to eat more than my hubby!) and no its not a link to a butt shot!


N - Nursing - I want to finish school and get my Bachelors in Nursing. Nursing


E -Exercise - I hate it and refuse to do it!!! (I will walk b/c of the dogs and kids...thats it!)


E -Effectionate - I am very kissey kissey lovey dovey...I will randomly grab you and hug you! especially if you are my friends hubby and a pastor!

(I had to use an E instead of an A b/c I ran out of E's!!!)


And I'm supposed to tag SIX people, one for each letter of my middle name.
(But since I didn't read the rules I didn't do this right! I WILL come back later and find some bloggers that I read with my middle initials! . . . UNTIL then....)

1. Jane

2.Janelle

3.Wendy

4.Steph

5.Kelley

6. Deb


*****************************

Wendy has presented me with the “Nice Matters Award”!!! Thank you so much, Wendy:) Here is what I have to do now to pass this on!

“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”

I always have a hard time picking only a few of my blog friends!! I definitely think that you all deserve it, but because I am such a NICE girl, I must follow the rules :-)

1. Jane

2.Janelle

3.Ashley

4.Steph

5.Kelley

6. Deb

7. Jaymi


PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! I WOULD LOVE TO TAG EVERYONE OF MY BLOGGING BUDDIES...BUT IT WOULD TAKE ME WAY TOO LONG TO GO AND LOOK UP NAMES AND BLOG TITLES AND THEN TAG THEM.

If you haven't noticed I have not been blogging much this week. I have been swamped around the house/working....I am soo gonna have to make it up... :-)

TO ANYONE THAT HAS A BLOG AND IS A READER OF MINE AND JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE WANTS TO DO ONE OF THESE TAGS...DO IT ...B/C TAG YOUR IT!!! :-D



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Thanks so much for the Nice award! You rock!

    Clint looks SO bad-ass in that photo (he simply looks "ass" in the photo from the post below - haha!).

    Glad you are back to blogging... missed you!

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Thanks for playing along for the tag!!!!
    I love your middle name!

  • Ashley said...
     

    yay! i never got an award before. thank you, thank you. you really like me! haha

  • Deb said...
     

    Wow, thanks for the tags and the award - that is so nice of you! ;)

    I love your blog - your kids are adorable... :)

  • Wendy said...
     

    WOAH!! thanks for all the tags:) I will save them for a "I have nothing to blog about day"!!! Wesley started school today, so I will be blogging about that after he gets home and I can hear about his day!!