Sunday

I'm Satisfied with my faith!

I wasn't planning on posting today- I thought maybe I would take Sunday off. But here I am anyway.

I do have to say this though . . .as I come home to an empty home from church, {as my DH has kidnapped the kids and randomly dropped them off at certain grandparents homes or taking certain 1YOs "shopping"} that at looking at random blogs done on Sunday I have only come across two that have anything to mention of our Lord or his day. Alot of these blogs I stumble upon are talking about their misfortunes or their vacations...or their lack of a certain pair of shoes that they needed last night. But not one of them mentions Jesus...


Today my pastor preached on Satisfaction of Faith....I want you to know that believing or having faith isn't the same as saving faith. With true SAVING Faith you are granted Satisfaction. You are pleased with what you have and what you have been given. We as people are saturated with good things...our homes (though they might not the biggest or newest) our cars (may not the fastest or prettiest) our clothes, our food . . .yet we are still unsatisfied. Faith must transform your life...consuming, indulging you in your love of Jesus Christ!With this love you will find that all things ARE possible. Psalm 62:4-5 David wrote I will bless you as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul is SATISFIED...

Faith without works is Dead. Focus on the Lord and his promise for each one of us. Go and spread love and give thanks for all that He has given you.




Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Mrs. Stam said...
     

    Thanks for the post, indeed we should spent more time talking about Jesus and how He's the one in charge of oeverything life, so that we could praise Him in our ups and downs cause He's always there for us.

    have a blessed Lord's day!

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Great post. You look so beautiful in that photo!

  • k8 said...
     

    good post! me likey.

  • Drea said...
     

    awe great post! You got a great Pastor!!! Im thankful for that.
    Love the pic you added. So tranquill. New profile pic? :-)

    Hope to see you before we move!!! :-(