Sunday

Terris BIrthday Party . . .

went great!

Except for the fact that lil momma slept for the first 30/45 minutes and went to bed RIGHT after the cake!! (about and hour before the guest started to leave!) She was sleeping so much becaaaaause she is "growing"! I love to use that excuse when a baby is always sleeping at the most inappropriate times!!


It was fun though...we had WATER BALLOONS (Clint was like "Terri is one what does she need with water balloons?")We also borrowed a slip in slide from Andrea. Then Terri got one for her party! LOL I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of all the family and friends there. . .it was CHAOS a little hectic! I could not for the life of me get a picture of my brother, Christal, and the girls. :-( Clints partner (business partner~Lee) should be sending us the video of the party.

Oh and my brother SIL and the kids left today :-(

I'll post pictures of them tomorrow!!! PROMISE!!!

Well here is just one!
I seriously LOVE my brothers!! (ALL of them and that girl I call sis that I NEVER see b/c she is dating a hillbilly and living on the side of a mountain like a hippie @20 YO) But my big brother is my favorite!! What? So I said it! He is my "protector"!! All of my siblings have their own special qualities. . .all VERRRRY different!



Related Articles by Categories


6 comments:

  • FlipFlop Mom said...
     

    OH OH OH I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I just had to tell you that...!! Love the color..everything.. it's soooo cute and sassy!!!!

    Happy Birthday to Terri!! Sweet Sweet little Girl!!! My kids now 11 and 16.. I STILL use the excuse they are growing if they tend to sleep a lot... ( it's really NOT late night tv watching.. LOL LOL LOL)

  • Drea said...
     

    Hes ur twin.. seriously twin... u sure he isnt? so cute.

  • PinksandBluesGirls said...
     

    So glad the party went well! Those pictures are great! You look like you're always having a good time!!

    Happy birthday to you sweet girl!

    Jane, P&B Girls

  • Wendy said...
     

    AWWW!! Looks like you all had a great time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRI!!!! I am hoping to get Lani's pictures up sometime before she's two! LOL!!!

  • Ashley said...
     

    look at that little hat!! hehe! so glad it all went well... and her lip looks great! hardly noticed it! :)

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    Well are you glad that that's finally over? Not Terri turning one but all the party planning?
    Were getting ready for Haileys birthday party now and we have a HUGE family so we have so much to do.
    Glad to hear it all went good for you and i hope terri had a good birthday!!!