Tuesday

Tackle it Tuesday!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Tackle it Tuesday!!!

Over the past week the chair in my room has become a "hotspot"!! It ends up ALWAYS collecting clutter!!! AHhhhh Clint uses it fro like a breeding ground for his t-shirts notice Terris Yellow blankie all camo'd out in the mix? Yes my stuff is right in there too!! So lets see how long I can take? . . . .Please PRAY for me!! If I'm not back in 30minutes . . .wait longer!!



Before . . .
Notice how small the picture is??
I'm really embarrassed by this!


After!!!!!


I'm soooo happy!!
{If I can just keep it like this.}
I love this chair!!!!
I just don't ever get to see it!! LOL



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Wow, that After picture is great... you really tackled that chair! I definitely have "hot spots" in my house, too, where clutter just seems to gather!

    Good for you for doing this! Looks great!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

  • Drea said...
     

    whoa i never saw that chair when i went into your house... its pretty LOL
    HAHAHAHAHA

  • Kell Rees said...
     

    Thats exactly how our stairway looks all day long until i finally take everything up at night. What, i don't want to get too much exercise walking up and down the stairs:)

  • Anonymous said...
     

    Me again! I want to add you as a friend on MySpace... could you either email me your last name or your email address so I can add you? Or you can just request an add from me! myspace.com/pinksandblues (or email me at customerservice@pinksandblues.com

    Thanks!! :)

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

  • Wendy said...
     

    We used to have a chair like that in our room! I put it in there when we had Lani so I could feed her in it at night! To bad it was always full of junk!LOL! We just gave it to my SIL so now we pile it all on the floor where the chair used to be! I guess we will take it one step at a time! HA!! Great job tackling your mess though:)