Wednesday

Not so wordless Wednesday

This is my new lavender Moby!! I ♥♥♥ it!!!

I actually carried a friends 3 month old around while we were out all day today! He was SNORING! Terri Jade was jealous!!! She jumps up and down when I pull it out! I have to say a B I G thank you to Jesse the lady I met at the babywearing group for sending me this {WONDERFUL} Lavender/Lilac? Moby!! (She is the one top row 2nd from the right!!) Thank You Jessie!!!

Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU!!!!!!


Ohh and on another note here is Terri Jade eating dinner.
I knew what was going to happen so I pre-stripped her and took the cover off her booster!! Smart MOMMA I know!!! Don't you like how Lil momma was rubbing it back and forth through her hair? Weirdo!!





Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • Drea said...
     

    i am loving that moby color on you. SO COOL. HEY WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING TOGETHER BOTH WEARING OUR MOBYS!!!!!!!! that look neat :-) PARK? no it be to hot.. MALL! LETS GO TO THE MALL AND LET THE BOYS PLAY.. WELL WAIT masons to old for that play area... or is he?

  • -Me- said...
     

    Hey Elizabeth...I'm so incredibly jealous of that moby...I LOVE the color!!! Here in Canada we have the cuddly wrap (exactly the same as the moby) I got one in chocolate brown its the newest color, but I wish that they had that pretty color, drea is right, it looks really good on you! How hot would you two be walkin' thru the mall in your moby's!!!!

  • Wendy said...
     

    I love the moby! Terri looks beautiful in that color:)

  • PinksandBluesGirls said...
     

    That is a beautiful Moby!! Love the color. How generous of the woman who gave it to you!! Terri looks so cozy in it!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls