Thursday

All about me!!

Todays post . . .is all about me!

So anyway, since there is nothing for me to blog about yet today, are there any questions that you always wanted to ask but were afraid to do so? If so, please submit them to me. Mason_TerrisMom@yahoo.com They can be questions about the me personally(within limits of course....I have no reason to lie), requests for advice, general questions about whatever you want, topics that you would like me to blog about, or just a keep up the good work email~LOL. If you have any question at all in the world, submit them to me and I’ll answer them in my blog (publicly~eek!!) or if it's that personal I might have to tell you to kiss my. . .wait G-Rated. . . I'll just reply by email my response. Also let me know if you don't want me to use your name or site (I will link to you if you want me too :-D).

So like I said before. . . A N Y T H I N G !!!! or if you want a personal question and a blog suggestion I'll be fine with that.

I'm not doing this because I'm running out of topics. No way!! My mind goes a million miles a minute. . .I can pull stuff outta my butt all day long! Believe that!!!

I should post or reply to all the questions by Tuesday (giving those non weekend blogging slackers~like myself) a chance to get their emails in!!

I just want to leave on this note . . .Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1



Related Articles by Categories


6 comments:

  • Drea said...
     

    K, my question -

    When you got pregnant w/ Mason did you automatically know you wanted to breastfeed, and why? was it hard at 1st?

    CAUSE I STUNK AT IT BOTH TIMES AROUND!!

  • FlipFlop Mom said...
     

    Hey... I love your blog.. this is the first time here for me...!! I love your accent!!!! (I'm a northerner or should I say Northana').. Ü
    Ok.. I want to know why you named your daughter Terri??!! That is my name.. Ü and it's not common I don't think anymore... So do tell!!

  • Amber said...
     

    You are going to LAUGH at my question....and please don't be offended, because I in NO WAY want to offend ;) Ok, get on with it, you are thinking!!!!! You know how some people WRITE the way they TALK? Your posts are hilarious to me most of the time because you sound like you are "writing" a mile a minute. So, my question is...in "real life" do you talk a mile a minute??? You are too cute.

    Hope my question makes sense to you! If not, I'll try to clarify it!!!!!

    I'm glad I started reading your blog...I enjoy it!

  • Drea said...
     

    To answer for her Amber,
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

  • Drea said...
     

    new question, new question!

  • Wendy said...
     

    Since I am new to this blog, I will ask...

    How did you and your husband meet!

    I had to laugh at Ambers question because your blog is very hyper! LOL!!! Love it!!!