Wednesday

Our Christmas Pictures ARE DONE! (oh and an early present from Santa!)

Pictures....CHECK!

New four wheeler. . . CHECK CHECK!

HE WAS POSING SOMETHING FIERCE!
(Hewould posed himself and said "Okay mommy now...")




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can someone tell me why my husband is always looks pissed? ::snickering::


HE IS JUST SO CUTE WHEN HES MAD!!!!

I shouldn't say why he's mad....since he reads my posts!
I will HINT though...it involves a rather large man a gas can and hot coals! I guess he didn't know thatIF you pour gas on hot coals that IT WOULD IGNITE....and then the wife that kept saying...YOU IDIOT!!!!!

::laughing again at my idiot::

Okay back to todays checklist....

Shampooed carpets . . . CHECK!

Kids FED and in the BED...CHECK CHECK CHECK!

Knitting and General Hospital.....coming soon!



Related Articles by Categories


5 comments: