Wednesday

Tagged? Muah?

Okay okay so I like things me~me!!! {Yes I separated it!} The first few times I saw a meme I was like what is meme? Okay I figured it out (or at least I hope} it means everything about ME!

The tagger was MamaZen {who wrote THIS HILARIOUS POST that I couldn't quit laughing at!}

Elizabeth: A One Word Meme. Prepare to be enthralled . . . or bored to death!

1. Where is your cell phone? Drawer.
2. Relationship? Complicated.
3. Your hair? Mess.
4. Work? Family.
5. Your sister? Younger.
6. Your favorite thing? Kids.
7. Your dream last night? Vacation.
8. Your favorite drink? Water(w/ lemon).
9. Your dream car? FLEX. ( I know it's only 1 word meme but LOOK)
10. The room you’re in? Mine.
11. Your shoes? Barefoot.
12. Your fears? Loss.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Kept.
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family.
15. What are you not good at? Submission.
16. Muffin? Nah.
17. One of your wish list items? House.
18. Where you grew up? Country {Mama Zen. . .Haven't~LOL}
19. Last thing you did? Ate.
20. What are you wearing? Sweats.
21. What aren’t you wearing? Bra.
22. Your pet? Louie. (under my feet)
23. Your computer? Expensive. (Big 21"LCD)
24. Your life? Now.
25. Your mood? Mellow.
26. Missing? Diaper.
27. What are you thinking about right now? Dodgers. (HBO special is on)
28. Your car? Envoy xl.
29. Your kitchen? Clean.
30. Your summer? Humid.
31. Your favorite color? Blue.
32. Last time you laughed? Today.
33. Last time you cried? Sunday.
34. School? Out.
35. Love? Please!

Tagging . . . The Kirnan Crib and The Daily Knack!



Related Articles by Categories


4 comments: