Friday

So Terri isn't feeling good today....which means plenty of sleep for her. It seems like every time I get her up she is ready to go back down. She is teething and and a combination of slight fever and a snotty nose....You know she is irritable. Don't get me wrong she had enough time to pull all my lotions from underneath my cabinet!! {while I went to answer the phone} She is too funny she was rubbing a big make up brush on her face and smiling like look mommy. While I was folding clothes on the bed she had her favorite toy(the remote to the t.v.) in her hand and just laughed and laughed at me, for absolutely NO reson...... She might be Tylenol drunk! (kidding)

So she went BaaaaaaCK to sleep just now...maybe I should do some of these backed up reviews on my new stuff? Nahhhh

Look I took a quiz to see what kind of pin up I am....


What Pin Up girl are you?




you're the blonde! you love to goof around and love to be the center of attention..who knew blondes always had the most fun!
Take this quiz!





Related Articles by Categories


4 comments:

  • That Chick Over There said...
     

    I was the "sex kitten"









    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Wendy said...
     

    AWE!! Sorry that Terri is under the weather! Lani has been fussy, couldn't figure out why, then we found the tooth that is working it's way through! That was fun on a 3 hour car trip!! Thank God for Motrin!! HEE!!!

  • Drea said...
     

    @hmm was Clint right? ;-) kidding. poor terri. Pray for my friend April. Her husband Steve just had knee surgery.. last night coughed up blood and had issues breathing.. took him to the ER did a CAT scan and Xray.. he has a blood clot in his lung....

    Steve is Travis' age.. and they have 3 kids. Just got back from being IMB Missionaries in the Czech Republic for the last 3 years! We use to live in the same apartments as them in Seminary...

    Pray he pulls through! I dont know whats going on... but with Rob dying not to long ago... im trying not to think it could happen 2 Steve now!

  • Ashley said...
     

    little girl already trying to be like momma... awwwww